What's new

Greenpois0n iOS 4.1 Jailbreak OFFICIAL HOW TO VIDEO

haggy38

Reaction score
Not working in my damn iphone, I bought it without contract, version 4.0.2 and nothing, just stays in white screen and the program says try again!

Sould I update to 4.1_

Gustavo

Raven2490

Reaction score
2 Quick questions, pls :) Does this affect installous in any way? Do I need to remove the previous version on Cydia b4 installing this 1 ?

Thanks in advance :)

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Not working in my damn iphone, I bought it without contract, version 4.0.2 and nothing, just stays in white screen and the program says try again!

Sould I update to 4.1_

Gustavo

If you don't need the unlock yes you need to update to 4.1 then jailbreak.

maikolo

Reaction score
Even though there's a new jail break out I'm very much happy with limeraine i really don't see any a mazing benefits. My iPhone 4 has been running great ever sense day one it was loaded. This is only my opinion

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Even though there's a new jail break out I'm very much happy with limeraine i really don't see any a mazing benefits. My iPhone 4 has been running great ever sense day one it was loaded. This is only my opinion

Same here zero problems....

haggy38

Reaction score

Sould I update to 4.1_

Gustavo

If you don't need the unlock yes you need to update to 4.1 then jailbreak.

Hi, yes I need to unlock my Iphone, any way out? This Jailbreah will not work with 4.0.2?

Gustavo

d4ni3lifon4

Reaction score
Yeah! Same here, I think for now I'll stick with the rain but as soon as my phone starts acting up then poison here I come.... :D

johnlmc

Reaction score
hi..i successfully did the limera1n jailbreak earlier after i used tinyumbrella as well. i also read after that we shud also configure using the mobile terminal. are all these necessary? coz my terminal keep crashing. I am using PC. thanks

Venom

Reaction score
I am using Limera1n RC4 and have not had one single issue, calls, txt, camera, wifi, apps all works 100%.

ablang

Reaction score
If I jailbreak my iPod Touch 4th generation from IOS 4.2.1 to the Green Pois0n jailbreak, will I be able to update my IOS version once Apple releases v 4.3?

Most reactions

Latest posts