iPhoneForums.net News Team
- Jun 15, 2010
- Reaction score
- Bay Area, CA
Greenpois0n RC3 has been released and it WORKS! Now this is an updated version to the RC2 build which fixed the Ramdisk error. So now, if you couldn't find Cydia on your Springboard / Homescreen before, it should work now. Make sure you are updated to the latest build of Greenpois0n for the most effective Jailbreak.
1. Download Greenpois0n greenpois0n - Mmmm...pois0n
2. Plug in your Device.
3. Turn your device off.
4. Open Greenpois0n and click "Prepare To Jailbreak (DFU)"
5. Follow the steps on the screen to put into DFU mode.
6. Click "Jailbreak" and let time fly.
7. After a minute or two, and after your device has rebooted, you should see a "Loader" App Icon.
8. Connect to Wifi
9. Open "Loader" and tap "Cydia" then "Install Cydia"
10. Device will Reboot, Congratz, you are now Jailbroken.
This release of Greenpois0n supports:
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3G S
- iPod touch (4th Generation)
- iPod touch (3rd Generation)