What's new

Gps

Raven2490

Reaction score
GPS won't work when I jailbreak my 4S. If I disable extensions, gps works normally. Is there a way to fix this problem ? Thanks in advance :)

Mobile substrate, etc. when I reboot the jailbreak is half gone. Example Cydia will remain, but nothing that I downloaded from Cydia works until I re-install mobile substrate then respring... Then everything jailbreak related works again, but not the GPS or anything with location services.

Correction... Google earth works fine. It's anything related to maps that is not working.

MobileSubstrate is not working at full throttle as repeatedly mentioned anywhere and everywhere. Having to reinstall MobileSubstrate or respringing using other tweaks is common until MobileSubstrate is updated and pushed. As for the GPS/location issue, I'll see if I can emulate the issue. GPS and locations are both working for me at the moment on the devices I have access at the moment.

Whenever I pull up maps and click on the location arrow, it won't bring me to my location. Asking Siri to give me directions just stays loading and nothing happens.

Found the problem. It was an app called Locationholic that I had purchased. It's not iOS 7 compatible yet. Uninstalled and maps working correctly again.