What's new

Google now app

BlueZilla_ms3

Reaction score
so I have this love/hate relationship with Google now for the last few years till I moved to IOS and was blown away by how much better it works over here then on android!!
A little back story, I've used google now from day one and it was more pot luck day to day as in how much information it would give me, some days it was pretty good and others it was just weather and this was on multiple devices.
So I got an iPhone and was surprised at just how much information I would get from it, it work how it was intended to all up to the latest update of the app and now no matter what I do it has been rendered just as useless as it is on android showing just weather now.

I know how to set it up so it's nothing in settings and on my note 5 my and N6 It is only showing weather and one story feed, on my X2015 it's pretty much working as it should most days.

Anyone else who use Google now having the same issues?

It's rolling along perfectly for me ..stories and voice searches are spot on like my Androids ...
730a2a3bc805da2b420389f76a64412f.jpg
6740f38175b58b0f871e419f53cbae61.jpg
fe9596f7a830ca77d04f95c5f6de50e5.jpg

6s plus Tapatalk

Yea it was doing good for me till the last update, oh well Google just doesn't like me hahaha.

Hopefully it returns ..haha
I find it better with searches than Siri ...

We have something in common ..my other phones are the N6 and S6e+...lol

6s plus Tapatalk

Yea same here, Siri for whatever reason thinks I live in Boston hahaha she's way off! She's bout as sharp as Cortana

Yea same here, Siri for whatever reason thinks I live in Boston hahaha she's way off! She's bout as sharp as Cortana
Haha ..its weird bc sometimes she's good and I'm impressed BUT then other times more often lately I will ask simple question and it gives me wrong search or answer ...

6s plus Tapatalk