What's new

Google Docs Mobile Editing is Here

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAr5VoYdVBo]YouTube - Mobile Editing in Google Docs[/ame]​

The Google Docs Blog has a post today announcing that it is currently rolling out a new documents editor that supports editing on your iPhone and iPad browser. They’ve even posted the following helpful video to explain how easy the new editor should make it to work on documents on the go.

To start using the editor once it's fully up and running, simply point your iPhone or iPad browser to docs.google.com and choose the document that you want to edit. Once you’re viewing the document, press the Edit button to pull up the mobile editor and away you go.

The Google Docs Blog adds that it will be rolling out English-language versions of the editor for iOS devices including the iPad over the next few days, and that it will be adding support for other languages in the near future. The blog concludes by reminding users that editing of spreadsheets from your mobile device’s browser is also supported.

Source: Google Docs Blog

All I can say is.. IT'S ABOUT TIME! I've been waiting for this for months..

All I can say is.. IT'S ABOUT TIME! I've been waiting for this for months..

May be a rookie question, but where are you storing your documents that you would edit? Specific app?