What's new

good news for iphone users!! File transfer from iphone to android phones n vice ve

Harshmakadia

Reaction score
Hello guys, I found a new app for transferring files from iphone to android and vice versa. App called "XENDER",using this app you can transfer photos,music,video with transfer speed upto 5MB.no mobile data incurred.Finally we got an app to transfer files. Get check out this app it's awesome

Yes it's same like transferring files via Bluetooth.in case of XENDER we transfer files via wifi creating a hotspot

Yes it's same like transferring files via Bluetooth.in case of XENDER we transfer files via wifi creating a hotspot

So you create a wifi hotspot with one of the iPhones while the other logs into this new open wifi and than you transfer the data? I didn't know that you are able to open up wifi hotspots with the iOS SDK.

The only drawback is you cannot create group i.e hotspot . ios devices can only connect to android phones .
Then finally can transfer files.this app is simply awesome . Just try it .transferring files from android to ios devices now have become much easier using this app

Right,Then finally can transfer files.this app is simply awesome . Just try it .transferring files from android to ios devices now have become much easier using this
1ACSCtP
app

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to download the Xender app, just go to the App Store and download it. It's a free app. There's no need to go through a website to get an iOS app for your iPhone.

Thanks, I just come across EDITED which claims that one can download Xender for iPhone, I don't know if its correct or now, can anyone help me here? I want to use Xender on my iPhone
You can just download an application called Xender from the app store from your iOS device and you are all set to transsfer files.All the instruction on how to use the application is clearly mentioned you will get to know it once you open the application.