What's new

Move downloaded video in application from iphone to Computer

binlee68

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I was an android previously, but after using Iphone I love it much more better than Droid.
But if Iphone is able to do this, then it will be even greater.

I know how to transfer the photos/musics/video from my gallery to computer and vice versa, no problem with this.
However if I have an application for example DOWNLOADS LITE, where I used this app to download a lot of movies (which I paid for it for some).

Is there a way (without jailbroke) to move this downloaded movies from inside the application, to my computer so that I can keep watching it forever or even watch on my big screen TV.

Please advice if you know of a simple trick to do so, I appreciate that.
Thanks in advance everyone.

Hi Guyz,

I am looking for help here, does anyone know how to do this?

I am seriously thinking to change my iphone to Android devices if this cannot be done.
I used Android before, anything that I downloaded from an application (music/video), I am able to transfer them to my computer pretty easily with only a cable.

But Iphone, somehow it only allows those items appear in photo gallery to be transferred to Computer.
Anything that was downloaded within the application, I have no way of detecting those files even with ITUNE i can't find those files.

Please help, kindly waiting.

If you're going to change platforms because one thing can't be done nor the patience to wait for a response, then you might as well. Then again, you might drop that platform as well.

Use iExplorer to create a backup of your device completely. Then rip it open and find the root directory of your app. Depending on what your app is and their rooting style, the movies will be stored in 1 of 2 places, either in the App's immediate directory, or in /var/mobile/media/