What's new

Good contact syncing software

WSplawn

Reaction score
My wife just got an iphone 4. In the past she has used a Palm Pilot. It appears this is unnecessary now. In the Palm Pilot she kept contact information. She did not often enter contact information through the palm pilot, however. Often she would enter it into our computer instead and then sync it. This was because it was easier to do this on the computer with a full keyboard.

Just wondering if there is an Iphone equivalent? Is there software like this that will sync an iphone to something else? We are running Office 2010. Is Office 2010 a good option or is there something else that others are using that they like better?

Answers to these questions will be very helpful.

Just download iTunes then select you want it to sync to outlook. Your contacts and calendars will sync to it. It's really simple especially when your already familiar with MS Office.

When you say download iTunes, do you mean to your PC or to your iphone?

There seems to be quite a few issues regarding syncing with Outlook. In addition to Calendar, I need to sync Contacts and Tasks.

Any advice will be appreciated please.

I use windows address book. Used it for over 4 years now with 3 different iPhones and never had a problem...

*TOUCHES WOOD*

Many thanks gaz6076. Much appreciated.
Nigel