What's new

Gold iPhone 6

well i had my iphone since it came out, well 3 days after it came out, and i own a gold 64 gb iphone. am i the only one that got it and was disappointed with the color. its pink or a "rose gold" i got an otterbox on it but through the windows you still see "gold". maybe im just being to picky but i liked the gold color on the 5s more than the 6. anyone else agree
I agree, I also like more the 5s gold color than the 6s, the gold 6s looks not so beautiful

Dang. I promise I'm not crazy
jcu4zVC_zpsfdhqmbg2.gif

Love it I have the exact phone and I wish I could see the champagne color (that's what I call it) More... I love love it! I got bored w the silver and wanted a change didn't get gold on the 5s I prefer this color lol weird how everyone's different [emoji173]️

Love it I have the exact phone and I wish I could see the champagne color (that's what I call it) More... I love love it! I got bored w the silver and wanted a change didn't get gold on the 5s I prefer this color lol weird how everyone's different [emoji173]️
I got the Griffin Identity All Clear case so I get to see all the color, front, back, and sides. I would post a picture but I don't seem to have that figured out.

Last edited: