What's new

Glasklart Winterboard Theme

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWunqOL4_kU[/ame]​

Glasklart is a cool theme for your newly Jailbroken iPhone 4. Glasklart offers a navy blue theme with a ton of customization of what you want. Unlike most themes where they make you enable the whole theme. Glasklart comes in with a little bit of extra kick. For this theme you need to download Glasklart Classic 4.0, if you are an iPhone 4 user you want to get Glasklart HD as well. Well, the theme is free in Cydia so enjoy!

thanks for the info....

banner.png

The theme is legit, but I wonder if there is anyway to just grab the icons, and be able to have your own background pic. That'll be something that I'll be interested in. I'll keep my eye on it...

The theme is legit, but I wonder if there is anyway to just grab the icons, and be able to have your own background pic. That'll be something that I'll be interested in. I'll keep my eye on it...

i used to do that all the time grabbing icons from other themes and i made my own theme i did not share.. if you go into your phone with ssh. i forget the exact location of the themes but you can go in and take any icons and upload and replace the ones there or just download and use them on another theme.. ;) thats one of the reasons i used to love ssh

I think you can find them under

var/mobile/library/summerboard/themes

Pendu

If you want to be able to set your own wallpaper just go into the theme folder which is /var/stash/themes/glasklart hd.theme/ and either delete or rename the Wallpaper.png file.

When you turn the theme off and then back on in Winterboard you should see the change

Glasklart is great i hope he does a whole theme for iphone 4

If you want to be able to set your own wallpaper just go into the theme folder which is /var/stash/themes/glasklart hd.theme/ and either delete or rename the Wallpaper.png file.

When you turn the theme off and then back on in Winterboard you should see the change

Glasklart is great i hope he does a whole theme for iphone 4

And how to do this, from where what program im really a noob. I jailbroke using redsnow and on 4.3.3 iphone 4. I uninstalled glasklart hd but the wallpaper does not change, even if i put my own no themes selected how to fix this

I'm using that theme the moment and u can manage everything easily from winterboard. I use my own back ground picture, another theme notification badges, another theme lock screen etc... In fact just like you said, i'm using only the icons form the hole glasklart theme.
Here are some screenshot
7b797a55-8c9c-f026.jpg
7b797a55-8cb0-8f3f.jpg
7b797a55-8cbd-deb4.jpg
7b797a55-8cca-c5c3.jpg
7b797a55-8cd6-40fa.jpg

Last edited: