What's new

Getting two tel numbers on your phone

i5user

Reaction score
Is it possible to have 2 tel numbers on your iphone ?

One for the personal use another for work so you dont have to carry two phones all the time

Not without adding a second SIM card, unless you want to use one of the VOIP calling services.

Verizon phones dont have any sim cards and i am not sure if ATT allows a second one either

A phone that accepts SIM cards requires a dual SIM adapter to utilize two cards. Since there's no room for two SIM cards in the slot of an iPhone... these adapters often come in the form of a case that inserts an after market SIM in the slot and keeps your two cards somewhere housed in the case.

I've never used a dual SIM adapter... so I cannot comment on their build qualities and/or effectiveness.

Any link to such product ?

I dont think ot can be used on verizon network

Nope... as you stated above, Verizon doesn't utilize SIM cards (for voice calls and texts of course.)

How about call forwarding from my work phone to iphone ?

Has anybody tried that

I use the call forwarding feature from one iPhone to another several times a month. Works pretty well in my experiences.

One is an 800/toll free number and one through Ring Central. I use the second through Ring Central so I can automatically set up business hours and not have to forward/unforward all the time. As long as the other number has call-forwarding features on it you should have no problems.

Yes! You would need to get another phone, and number, and then once you have that, it is free. Call your provider and ask them how to forward( different with carrier) and you can forward it to you other phone, I do this all the time and you do it once and your good! Lmk if that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk