What's new

General Tweak Issues

nem

Reaction score
Good day ladies and gents.

So I recently jailbroke my iphone 4s with evasi0n 7, and am loving every minute of it. But I've run into some difficulty and can't find any decent sources for the issue.

1. I purchased and applied the ayecon theme (its gorgeous) but when it is active I start getting stability issues, most notably when using the app store, but never when the theme or another is not active. Also only certain portions of the theme are ever active, even when the appropriate options are checked, the springboard changes apply, but changes to the keyboard and most other UI changes are not active.

2. Certain tweaks. Most notably biteSMS, dietbar, appcent, and typestatus. Are installed but do not make any changes or are not active, despite being activated in the options.

Now of course I don't expect somebody to just hand me a magic cure. I have my phone completely updated and have tried a clean wipe and a reinstall, with the same effects. If anyone knows a decent source to narrow down my search I would appreciate it.

A lot of the tweaks and themes aren't yet updated for iOS 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, Have you updated CydiaSubstrate (Mobile substrate) ever since you jailbroke? If you have then probably them tweaks aren't updated for iOS 7.X.

Now, The iPhone 4S doesn't run very smoothly on iOS 7 anyway (Not very noticable) so adding a theme to it WILL make it worse (especially ones with lots of textures for games and other icons).

I hope this helped you.