What's new

General discussion on installing themes and encountered issues

Last night, I purchased EquiX, Existnez, GridLock, InfinDock, IconoClasm, iFile plus SpringJump, PerPage.

My first attempt was not pretty! At 2 AM, I returned to stock. Need to regroup, reread the installs for each and try later this afternoon.

Wow! You just jumped right in, didn't ya! :D

Good luck with your theme(s) - and don't let it get to you. Some of the "fun" in jailbreaking is playing with the themes and getting them to work. At least iOS 5.0.1 is still being signed so you have time to figure out what works and what doesn't, right?

Have fun!

Marilyn

Wow! You just jumped right in, didn't ya! :D

Good luck with your theme(s) - and don't let it get to you. Some of the "fun" in jailbreaking is playing with the themes and getting them to work. At least iOS 5.0.1 is still being signed so you have time to figure out what works and what doesn't, right?

Have fun!

Marilyn

I guess I did! Had a real mess but I'll get it.

does anyone know if colorkeyboard will work with the Existenz theme? some apps work with themes, and others where the theme always takes over and tweaks don't change things before i spend the $2 on the app, I want to make sure it will work..

does anyone know if colorkeyboard will work with the Existenz theme? some apps work with themes, and others where the theme always takes over and tweaks don't change things before i spend the $2 on the app, I want to make sure it will work..

I have both and can tell you that it does work :)

I have both and can tell you that it does work :)

can you please explain how you got it to work?? because just as I thought, I bought it, chose my color and nothing.. theme stays exactly the same.. please help...

can you please explain how you got it to work?? because just as I thought, I bought it, chose my color and nothing.. theme stays exactly the same.. please help...
This just happened to me as well. I feel your pain. The good news is you can get it to work but it takes some hoop jumping. First you must also have an app called: iKeywi. For some reason ColorKeyboard doesn't work well with themes without iKeywi also installed. Once you have both downloaded, ColorKeyboard and iKeywi, turn both off and then back on, one at a time, and re-spring each one. Then your ColorKeyboard settings will work with the Extenz theme better. At least it should. It did for me but only after all the hoop jumping.

Last edited:
Ugh. Now I just wasted another $2. Now everything is worse. I have a transparent keyboard instead of the color I wanted. And the theme went back to all default settings. ! I have to redo everything. I am giving up

Ikeywi isnt needed at all. I have color keyboard running a black theme just fine without it.

All i did was install color keyboard, set my winterboard theme and then my colorkeyboard theme. Not sure why your having that many problems. Honestly havent had a single issue

Thanks. I Got it to work. I have my blue keyboard now. I did waste the $2 on that other app but oh we'll. Thanks for your help!

ColorKeyboard not working with certain themes is a known bug. only the download of iKeywi solved my problem. and it's a reproducible bug.

Okay here's another in Beta testing. Theme is called Pages. The icons and UI are so crisp and clean, I'm loving it. Enjoy!!!! Check out the calendar it has to be one of the nicest I've ever seen.
iPhone-pages.png
iPhone-4pages2.png
iPhone-4-pagesc.png

what part of the themes did you enable to get the phone to look like that?

I have all the themes and tweaks downloaded but its just going through the themes in winterboard and selecting the right ones to get it like that..

It is a combination of UnIAW 5 and pages. G-Weezy sent a lot of time with me to get this on my phone. Basically, you download the Lumo_Glass_Clock and the UnIAW lock screen and move to your phone. If you want the TAG clock, I'll email it to you. You need to delete the sechand png in the clock image folder.

Mike

It is a combination of UnIAW 5 and pages. G-Weezy sent a lot of time with me to get this on my phone. Basically, you download the Lumo_Glass_Clock and the UnIAW lock screen and move to your phone. If you want the TAG clock, I'll email it to you. You need to delete the sechand png in the clock image folder.

Mike

I have all of those tweaks, apart from the Lumo_Glass_Clock png..

its just a matter of knowing what to enable to get that look really..