What's new

[Game] 1 Solution - Fun puzzle game for all ages!

Dynex99

Reaction score
**Mods, I have read the rules but in case I missed anything, please let me know so I can fix it asap! **

Hey all!

I want to proudly present a new free game called 1 Solution. It's a fun and simple puzzle game that will keep you entertained for hours.

Name: 1 Solution
Price: FREE
Availability:
iPhone/iPad/iPodTouch
iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/1-solution/id634732772?ls=1&mt=8

But enough chat, here is the trailer:

Rules are easy. Join a path between the gems. Use all the squares except fake squares.

The game is similar to minesweeper, as it uses process of elimination at its core. "These are like this… so that MUST be this". The difference is that minesweeper has a steeper learning curve, where as 1 Solution indirectly teaches you as you play. You naturally become better and better without realizing that you are learning new solving methods.

I think my game is great for all ages because once you learn the basic mechanics from the start, they serve you for the rest of the game. No new mechanics are introduced, yet the game gets more and more difficult. I think that's what makes a great puzzle game.
----------------------------
iTunes Description:

Each puzzle only has 1 Solution. Can you find it?

1 Solution is a fun and addicting puzzle game for all ages. Each puzzle is carefully designed and can be solved using process of elimination. Keep your mind sharp and have fun at the same time!

Features:
- Over 80 FREE puzzles
- 7 puzzle packs
- Ad free
- Optimized for iOS7
- Crisp retina display quality
- Uniquely designed for each device

Available for iPhone and iPad!
-----------------------------

*** Here are some screen shots ***

*** Looks awesome on iPad! ***

Hope you all enjoy! Any feedback is appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator: