What's new

Future developer

Reaction score
I'm getting my first Mac in about a week, I'm jumping into app development to help provide a small income to pay for my website hosting and other venues. I'm married, been married for 10 years, together 11 years, have 2 children, both girls, I attend college for a BA of Psychology and BA of History. I love developing apps for websites and I thought it couldn't be that hard to develop apps for the iPhone. I tried for the droid but it crashed my system every time I tried opening the SDK.

Anyway, can't wait to get started but I'm open to advice, suggestions, or even links to help me get started.

I'm getting my first Mac in about a week, I'm jumping into app development to help provide a small income to pay for my website hosting and other venues. I'm married, been married for 10 years, together 11 years, have 2 children, both girls, I attend college for a BA of Psychology and BA of History. I love developing apps for websites and I thought it couldn't be that hard to develop apps for the iPhone. I tried for the droid but it crashed my system every time I tried opening the SDK.

Anyway, can't wait to get started but I'm open to advice, suggestions, or even links to help me get started.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules