What's new

further confirmed -- iPhone 5 will have slide out keyboard

angrybird

Reaction score
[FONT=&#23435]A fairly reputable source claimed, iPhone 5 will have slide out keyboard. Beasue now Apple's special 30pin cell phone accessory prototype has been revealed, it deeply confirmed the rumor of iphone 5's design. [/FONT]​

I highly doubt it will be the iPhone 5. If it is real it will be for something other than the iPhone 5...

I don't think dat the iPhone will hav a slide out keyboard because it already has the best touch screen keyboard ever and I don't think mr. Jobs will let the next iPhone be any thicker than the iPhone 4

I highly doubt it will be the iPhone 5. If it is real it will be for something other than the iPhone 5...

Apple did release that they were looking into iPhones for the cheaper market...maybe it's going to be an option...like iPhone 4 slide. I don't know haha

yea no chance in hell steve jobs lets that happen to the iphone, hes the one that had a problem with the iphone even having a home button. He wants to completely do away with manual inputs such as buttons so i find it hard to believe that he takes a step backwards as far as technology is concerned.

Chiming in ........ I also don't buy the keyboard thing. As ..gianthead noted, S. Jobs would NEVER allow a mechanical device on the iPhone. I heard he even wants to nix the Home button!

it seems most of users hate the physical keyboard, actually i prefer the touch screen too, its one of the biggest selling point of iPhone.

Further confirmed lol. Its either confirmed or it isnt and its not been released yet so its not been confirmed. No one knows whats on the iPad2 yet and its out today!

[FONT=&#23435]A fairly reputable source claimed, iPhone 5 will have slide out keyboard. Beasue now Apple's special 30pin cell phone accessory prototype has been revealed, it deeply confirmed the rumor of iphone 5's design. [/FONT]​

I doubt it, this is old fashion style. It makes the phone thicker, heavier and cumbersome.

I doubt it, this is old fashion style. It makes the phone thicker, heavier and cumbersome.
you doubt it, it turns out you just like the original touch screen as same as other iphone fans..actually, i prefer the touch screen too.

I highly doubt it as well. Perhaps they will include an accessory though that you can either attach or use separately from your iPhone that is a miniature keyboard though and attaches to the dock port.