What's new

Full screen Contact photos

There is not much difference in the little square that was displayed in contacts before IOS7, when we still had full scree display. I mean, there is not that much room on the actual contact page and I don't care if it is round or square as long as I get a full screen display when a call comes in so I don't need to find my glasses to know who is calling.
I don't get full page caller id only small circle

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't get full page caller id only small circle

I don't know what to tell you, I am getting it every time someone with a contact photo calls me. I don't know of any settings that you can try. I am sorry.

Thanks bear. Will keep tryin

For full screen contact photo when incoming call,you have to manually set contact pic again.
Just go contact and tap edit then delete photo.and again choose any photo from your camera roll.you will must got full screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For full screen contact photo when incoming call,you have to manually set contact pic again.
Just go contact and tap edit then delete photo.and again choose any photo from your camera roll.you will must got full screen

Thanks for the reply. I tried that step for step. No change. Even did a hard boot.

You have to choose a good pixels photo

Thanks for the reply. I tried that step for step. No change. Even did a hard boot.

I didn't reset my pictures, in fact, I forgot about the issue, or maybe I gave up hoping Apple had listened to me, and got a surprise when I got a call from one of my contacts. I want to make sure you understand, when I go into my contacts, I still see that little circle but when I receive a phone call, the screen displays a full screen picture. And all of my contact photos were taken on my IP 4 or 5.

I want to make sure you understand, when I go into my contacts, I still see that little circle but when I receive a phone call, the screen displays a full screen picture.
Thats how it should be.

I'm on a JB 5s with 7.0.6. I keep opening up the App Store and and I see a bunch of apps and games that have the UPDATE button next to them. When I click update it just opens that app up as if it's already updated and the button never changed to OPEN. I've tried restarting my phone and everything. There are about 12 apps that are currently doing this. I thought that apps updated automatically? Anyone know what's going on?