What's new

black scree for some photos n now lost all contact

amran.mahmood

Reaction score
hay guys i am using ip 4s jailbroken with ios 7.0.4...1 week ago i had noticed that instead of some photos there is only black screen ,i had lost almost 30,40 photos ,now today i had lost complety my contact book...then got back contacts from icloud......i had used icleaner,but don't thinks so that its because of icleaner.any idea whats going on in my iphone.

iCleaner deleted the UIImage cache. You have to wait for the iOS to reindex itself. You can also try running the command 'uicache' without the apostrophes in MobileTerminal, then respring and wait a little.

iCleaner deleted the UIImage cache. You have to wait for the iOS to reindex itself. You can also try running the command 'uicache' without the apostrophes in MobileTerminal, then respring and wait a little.
please explain me how to run the command.thanks

I don't know if iCleaner has deleted the source pictures, if it only deleted the UIImage cache, you can still get the pictures back with this iOS data recovery tool. And although it's annoying but I would still recommend you to back up your photos frequently with iTunes or iCloud. :)

Last edited: