What's new

Full screen Contact photos

bear7962

Reaction score
I can't find the old thread on this and maybe this has been posted elsewhere but I got a call today and had a pleasant surprise, full screen contact photo was displayed instead of that twinky little circle photo. I am very happy about this.

Will have to see. Nice if it's true

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't see screen too often. Most of the day I am on Bluetooth so I don't see screen. Phone stays in holster. That's what I meant.

Sadly, I have evolved into a person who "screens" calls by not answering the phone to numbers I do not recognize or from area codes out of my state. It cuts down on spam calls and if they don't leave a message, I add them to the block list.

Is there a setting you have to do to get full sized contact photo. Just looked and only have small round one

Is there a setting you have to do to get full sized contact photo. Just looked and only have small round one

When I look at my contacts, they also show only in the circle but when you receive a call from someone, that's where you get the full screen.

I'm glad Apple brought back the full screen caller ID, it looks MUCH better than that little round circle.

I guess that the reason Apple still only allows only the small round contact photos is so it's much easier to find a particular contact if you can see a whole page of contacts at once, rather than having to flip through the list one contact at a time as you would have to do if contact photos were full screen.

I guess that the reason Apple still only allows only the small round contact photos is so it's much easier to find a particular contact if you can see a whole page of contacts at once, rather than having to flip through the list one contact at a time as you would have to do if contact photos were full screen.
There is not much difference in the little square that was displayed in contacts before IOS7, when we still had full scree display. I mean, there is not that much room on the actual contact page and I don't care if it is round or square as long as I get a full screen display when a call comes in so I don't need to find my glasses to know who is calling.