What's new

Frustrated with Calendar iPhone 5

SeeEss

Reaction score
I use Calengoo, an app that substitutes for the stock calendar. How do I get Calengoo to be my default calendar so when Siri makes an appointment for me it goes to Calengoo, NOT the default calendar?

Unfortunately, you don't. Apple has set it so it's pre-loaded apps, such as the calendar, are the default ones. Sorry.

Marilyn

Simple answer sync apple cal with gcal so when Siri makes appointment it updates gcal then your special app which is sync to gcal

Bury apple cal in a folder called not used

Hope that makes sense

I uses Siri every day to make appointments. iCal is buried in a folder but synced to gcal however I use informant as my main cal app which syncs to gcal. All happens on the fly without issue.

Hope that helps

Col.bris - Thank you. Can you tell me how to sync apple cal with gcal? I am a convert...have used Android for years and this is my first iPhone (and I LOVE IT).

Col.bris, is there a free version of Informant that I can try before paying $12.99 for the full program? Can you read the words on the month view like you can on calengoo? Showing dots on a day does not help me. If I could remember what the dots were, I could remember the appointment!