What's new

From note 2 to iphone 5

The one thing the Iphone 5 have over Android devices is the battery life.

Both my razr Maxx and note 2 obliterate my iphone battery, but that's not really fair considering they're both 3000+mah compares to whatever is in the iPhone.

Realistically for the "average everyday user"- stick with whatever system you have invested in the most.

Last edited:
If I do leave the Iphone it would not be for Android, I like that Windows phone. Windows 8 is a beast

I use to have the Otterbox case on my phone, but now I have the Lifeproof case

​holy cow, that's even worse :) to each his own

I left windows 8 for iPhone lol. I use to be all android, then tried windows but I've fallen for iPhones lol. Windows 8 is nice but the lack of popular apps Instagram, my bank app and others is why I left. I almost bought a note 2 today though just to mess with but when I found out it didn't have smilies and it wouldn't receive emoji's right from an iPhone I was like nope I'm gonna stay with the iPhone lol

I left windows 8 for iPhone lol. I use to be all android, then tried windows but I've fallen for iPhones lol. Windows 8 is nice but the lack of popular apps Instagram, my bank app and others is why I left. I almost bought a note 2 today though just to mess with but when I found out it didn't have smilies and it wouldn't receive emoji's right from an iPhone I was like nope I'm gonna stay with the iPhone lol

It's all about the emojies LoL

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

​holy cow, that's even worse :) to each his own

I never said I was going to leave apple...it wouldn't make sense for me to do considering I have a Ipad 4 and Apple TV so I am loving the whole iCloud thing. In the near future Apple is releasing the Iwatch which is going to be a nice piece of technology..... And that windows phone is nice, because I can sync my Xbox 360 to it

lol there's an app for that :)

I never said I was going to leave apple...it wouldn't make sense for me to do considering I have a Ipad 4 and Apple TV so I am loving the whole iCloud thing. In the near future Apple is releasing the Iwatch which is going to be a nice piece of technology..... And that windows phone is nice, because I can sync my Xbox 360 to it

yeah i was just giving ya a hard time. you make great points, its all about how your life is i guess, for me ive got everything in google (i should buy stock)