What's new

From Camera Roll direct to Instagram?

RN975

Reaction score
I am looking for a way to post an image directly to instagram, all the multiple steps removed from the equation. As of right now you can open the photo library, hit the share icon and you have a few options, share with message, facebook, email, contacts, print, twitter and copy. I am looking for an app that will add Instagram in there. I am a major instagram user, and I have searched, but can't find anything. I am sure I am googling and searching here under bad phrases...

I have used "camera roll to instagram" "share direct to instagram" and "Instagram in camera roll" anyone have any other ideas?

I am surprised I haven't found anything since as of right now, you have to take a photo, close the camera, open instagram, click the camera button and then click the camera roll and choose a photo...seems it would be so much easier to have a button INSIDE the camera roll that just sends the pic to instagram or opens the pic using instagram...

Anyone? Ideas? I can't be the only person that wants to simplify this process can I?

Thank you very much! Those ofyou that were wondering the same thing, there are now TWO pages in the "share" section, instagram is on the second page. Anyone know how to get rid of the "copy" or "print" icon?