What's new

Frequent Sending Mail Issue

lou1024

Reaction score
I've looked for a solution to this and didn't see any threads started, so I apologize if I missed it....I have my mail set up fine for most of the time. I receive mail perfectly, but every now and then, when I send mail, I get the message ".....was rejected by your server. A copy was put in your drafts mailbox". Then I go to the draft mailbox, open the mail, and send it and it goes through fine. I don't understand why it goes fine from the Draft folder and not the regular mail folder. And like I mentioned, it doesn't happen all the time. UGH. Please help.

I've looked for a solution to this and didn't see any threads started, so I apologize if I missed it....I have my mail set up fine for most of the time. I receive mail perfectly, but every now and then, when I send mail, I get the message ".....was rejected by your server. A copy was put in your drafts mailbox". Then I go to the draft mailbox, open the mail, and send it and it goes through fine. I don't understand why it goes fine from the Draft folder and not the regular mail folder. And like I mentioned, it doesn't happen all the time. UGH. Please help.

Which mail server is it? I have this problem with "orangehome.co.uk" I tend to use a different email to reply. But would love to know how to rectify this, so it sends. I think it has something to do with the server port. I've changed mine from 80 to 110 as stated on the orange website, but still does not send only receives.

iHolophyte

I don't even get that. Receiving fine sending I've never been able to. Think its something to do with the server but i cant find any answers to this either. Even the orange web site instructions don't work to rectify it.

iHolophyte