What's new

Free Lite Version of Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition Released

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]SEGA announced today that it has released a free lite version for iOS of the classic arcade and console smash hit, Super Monkey Ball 2, with the Sakura Edition Lite. The full iOS version of the classic game is a full-featured, high-definition masterpiece, featuring 125 themed mazes across six colourful worlds, where players must tilt their device to carefully roll monkey mascots AiAi, MeeMee, Baby and GonGon to collect as many bananas as possible in a mad dash to each stage’s exit. The lite version of the game features 10 themed stages that you can play for free, and you’ll also have the opportunity to upgrade to the full game, which I’m sure you’ll want to do once you’ve got hooked on the maddeningly addictive gameplay. If you’re a fan of the console game and wonder if this makes a good iOS game, or if it still has the magic of the original, well I loved the console version and I’m loving this one just as much too, so I'd say that's a resounding yes![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Click here to download the free lite version: Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition Lite for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source: SEGA[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, it is amazing, thank you for offering such great video review. Sakura Edition I am coming!