What's new

free bigU movies account found !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support the app. 20 bucks isnt expensive. Imagine cutting back from fast food for a day.

Sent from my iP4 while cranking the flyest GoGo bands! DC/MD

I dunno, I mean To some people (most people) $20 IS expensive. I think most people don't do fast food every day, and we certainly don't spend $20 at fast food on a regular basis.

I think it's right to support the programs you like and all, but being casual about money in a bad economy is unwise at best.

Take care,
Rob

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I dunno, I mean To some people (most people) $20 IS expensive. I think most people don't do fast food every day, and we certainly don't spend $20 at fast food on a regular basis.

I think it's right to support the programs you like and all, but being casual about money in a bad economy is unwise at best.

Take care,
Rob

True. But in these times stealing isn't even right. Support the hardworking that these people who make your devices much better than what they are.

Yep - very true - stealing is wrong... So uh, about this program that broadcasts illegally obtained movies such as ones filmed with a camcorder in a theater...

Irony

Take care,
Rob

Yep - very true - stealing is wrong... So uh, about this program that broadcasts illegally obtained movies such as ones filmed with a camcorder in a theater...

Irony

Take care,
Rob

What illegally recorded media are you referring to? I don't know what you're talking about. Lol.

hello, i downloaded the ifamilyguy apps and did what you told, but i can't see the bigU logo in the home screen. is it already busted? how can i get free access to bigU movies?

hello, i downloaded the ifamilyguy apps and did what you told, but i can't see the bigU logo in the home screen. is it already busted? how can i get free access to bigU movies?

You can't anymore. You need to pay for it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.