What's new

Free Apple iPhone 4 Full Body Protection pay shipping

Received also a shipping notification... Looking forward to !

They arrived today. Now, I only need my iPhone back, because he returned to Apple for broken mic (actually it never worked :-(.

Cool am expecting mine and the apple bumped should be here too.

On the invoice, they refer to their website for installation instructions. They make use of some kind of liquid.
But since no liquid is provide, I wonder if this is just water or water mixed with liquid soap or something ? Anybody an idea ?

Still waiting for mine. Ordered it 9 days ago now.

I've mailed the guy by using the mail address provided by Paypal.
Just mention your ordernumber and ask if it's already shipped...

On the invoice, they refer to their website for installation instructions. They make use of some kind of liquid.
But since no liquid is provide, I wonder if this is just water or water mixed with liquid soap or something ? Anybody an idea ?

Just use a spray bottle or a glass of water. Enough to keep your fingers wet.

Still had some bubble when got through but next morning all bubble worked themselves out and no problems.

I just installed my Stealth Guard and thought I would provide a little review.

The quality of the material feels good, similar to the zagg. However, the fitment is very poor. The cutouts are not aligned very well. The front camera is partially covered and the center hole on the bottom is off by a little bit. Also the protector doesnt extend all the way to the edges of the phone, Im assuming to try and prevent the cover from bubbling with a cover installed, but it still bubbled for me when I put my case on.

Overall the protector is better than nothing, but Im very glad I only paid the shipping for this thing. Im 95% positive I will be taking it off and installing a zagg or something else.

Hope this helps anyone thinking about buying one.

I just installed my Stealth Guard and thought I would provide a little review.

The quality of the material feels good, similar to the zagg. However, the fitment is very poor. The cutouts are not aligned very well. The front camera is partially covered and the center hole on the bottom is off by a little bit. Also the protector doesnt extend all the way to the edges of the phone, Im assuming to try and prevent the cover from bubbling with a cover installed, but it still bubbled for me when I put my case on.

Overall the protector is better than nothing, but Im very glad I only paid the shipping for this thing. Im 95% positive I will be taking it off and installing a zagg or something else.

Hope this helps anyone thinking about buying one.

I agree totally. It's quite a good product for $2 but totally not worth full price.

I received mine in the mail yesterday and decided to install the rear side first. I already have the invisibleshield installed and didnt want to remove it from the front unless i could determine that the rear would hold up.

My first impression was "uhhh, whats this?". It came shipped in a envelope designed for a standard sized letter. I would have been doomed if the letter got folded. I'm not so certain a crease like that would have "self healed" as the manufacturer said it would. I quickly realized i didnt have the solution or a squeegy which comes with the Invisibleshield. I am hoping the full retail version comes with this as some people may not know what to mix the solution out of. The invoice included with the product did give a url to go to for installation. Its a youtube video that shows it being applied with a bottle of "solution". I decided to make my own bottle of "solution" by putting a pea sized amount of dish soap in a spray bottle and filling it the rest with water.

Ok, ready for the install of the rear piece. I cleaned the rear side of the phone, then my hands. Sprayed the rear side of the phone, then my hands. Peeled the stealthguard off the paper and realized the cutouts for the camera were not cut out too well. It proved rather challenging while holding this in the air to remove the cutout for the camera while trying not to fold over or crease the film. After the cutout was removed i laid the film down on the rear of the phone. I did see a fitment issue. The rear film should be 1/32 of an inch wider on the side and 1/16 taller for proper fitment. Hey, its not much but it makes a difference with properly protecting the rear of the phone. Squeeying duties were accomplished by way of a Best Buy gift card i had laying on the counter. It worked well and did a good job as getting most of the excess water out from between the film and the phone. During the drying phase i did apply a little warm air with a blow dryer. I gently ran the hair dryer back and forth over the phone blowing warm air (approximately 110f) over for phone for thirty seconds a pop, 5 times. Nearly 24 hours later and it looks good, just as good as the invisibleshield other than the fitment issue.

I just got done installing the front, will provide more information if i see anything different than what i saw on the rear.

One observation i would like to make is the stealthguard material appears to be similiar in composition but perhaps a bit more plyable. when my squeegy (visa mastercard from my wallet) i saw the film stretching which i did not see with the invisibleshield. I'm not sure if this is due to the material being thinner or not. Also, during the installation the adhesive on the rear side of the film felt sticker than the invisibleshield. Lets hope it stays down better than the invisibleshield does.

Would i buy it? Depends... If its the same price as the Invisibleshield, i will not meerly for the fitment issue. If Stealthguardz were to correct the fitment then in my opinion this is pretty good competition.

Last edited:
anyone try to apply the stealthguard ? - it talks about using a solution , but never said what the solution was
please help

You can use straight water but would be best if you add very little soap. i mixed about a pea sized amount of dish soap with 16oz of water.

mine came today.

came with a free stand.:D

Looks like ya posted this in the wrong thread. Lol! I read it the other day but couldn't figure out what the picture was taken of until I got my clear Incase today in the mail thanks to Apple.