What's new

Foxconn CEO Terry Gou Says that iPhone 5 Will Put Galaxy III to Shame

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
6891-iphone-5-parts-may-2012.JPG

Now this is the sort of thing we like to hear! AppleInsider writes that Foxconn Chief Executive Officer Terry Gou said during Foxconn (Hon Hai Precision Industry Co)’s yearly stockholder’s meeting this week that Apple’s next iPhone will “put Samsung’s Galaxy III to shame.” According to the report, Foxconn believes that with the help of Apple’s next iPhone, it will be able to beat Samsung in all markets in which the companies compete. During the meeting Gou also announced a partnership with Sharp, with the two companies teaming up to make a product, presumably the next iPhone, that will be three years ahead of Samsung’s brightest and best. AppleInsider says that the China Times reveals that Gou has got a bit of a bee in his bonnet about Samsung, and that it is his lifetime goal to defeat the company, because he says that it has a “track record of snitching on its competitors.”

Source: iPhone 5 will put Samsung's Galaxy S III to shame, says Foxconn CEO

can not to get my hands on the new iphone 5 it will be amazing i guess

Pfft, my iPhone 4S puts the Samsung Galaxy S III to shame, in my opinion. My phone runs an OS that's fast, smooth and will be supported much longer :)

I know apple is all about the hype. I was going to pick up the Samsung S3 but I will wait to see what the iPhone 5 has to bring. I wish they would change the user interface. B/c the current one is so boring and old. I think that's why people move on from apple cause Rey want to experience something new

Samsung is garbage IMO. Every Samsung phone I've owned has fell apart or broke in some way, along with everyone I knew that had Samsung phones. I cannot wait for this new iPhone. I will be getting it a month or 2 after it comes out to learn of anything wrong with it. But I'm very excited. It's definitely gonna be a little bit bigger which is a plus for me and my big fingers. Ahh I just can't wait!! My 4 is getting so boring I need something new!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone 4