What's new

Found sprint iphone

bella71284

Reaction score
So my husband came home with an iPhone he found but it's a sprint I have atnt so obviously have no use for it can I do anything with this phone ?

bella71284 said:
So my husband came home with an iPhone he found but it's a sprint I have atnt so obviously have no use for it can I do anything with this phone ?

is it turned on or off. you can ring a number from contacts and you could return it to original owner .hand it in to the cops. IT could be somebodies pride and joy☺

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited:
Im not sure about sprint but i know for verizon that if a phone is lost the owner can just deactivate the phone making the whole phone useless for anyone to use. You wouldnt even be able to register it. So i guess the best thing to do is turn it back to the owner, hopefully they have a home phone saved in their contacts.

Yep take it to your local Sprint store and give it to the manager or try to turn the phone on a call a contact...mom dad or ICE

Thanks guys I think that's exactly what il do

I lost my phone once. I didn't even know I had left it in the walmart cart in the parking lot! It must have fallen out of my purse. I went to my friend's house and when I got there he told me that some lady just called him to say she had my phone!

I was at her house in 2 seconds flat! She had called my last person I called.

It really was a miracle and there really are some truly good people out there.

:)

Yea same thing happened to me. I left my phone at Chick Fil A and a lady found it and called my home number. I didn't even realize I left it and was gracious that she did that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk