What's new

Found an 8gb Iphone 3g in the snow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimreaper

Reaction score
So on my way home walking from school today, I stumbled upon an iphone 3g face down in the snow near the sidewalk. The back is terribly scratched up, but I can read that is it is 8gb and a 3g. The front is in decent condition, the home button doesn't feel very clicky, but otherwise its not in TERRIBLE shape. Anyway, it won't turn on. Not that I was really even expecting it to, because I'm pretty sure there was a shoe print on it when I found it. Anyway, I cleaned it off and plugged it in with my ipod touch 4th gen charger, and can't get it to turn on or anything, Is there any last things I can do to see if I can bring it back to life, or is it dead?

It would be best to return it to the original owner. We do not support devices that have been found or stolen. Return to local authorities and just let them find the original owner of the device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Please the kind of person your MOM and DAD think you and turn the phone in.

Doesn't matter if it turns on or not, it's not yours and whoever lost it has likely had a panic attack over their phone.

I hope it's been reported lost, so that if you get it to turn on and you try to keep it, you get into trouble.

Just return it, make a choice to be a GOOD person and not a CHUMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.