What's new

For Those Planning On Updating to ios5 tomorrow

Hey does anyone kno when midnight hit can we start downloading iOS 5??? Very excited

Mluv said:
Hey does anyone kno when midnight hit can we start downloading iOS 5??? Very excited

Can't tell you the time but download the latest iTunes so sometime tomorrow you'll be able to download iOS 5 instead of both.

Thanks bro u cold on knowing this information for iPhone how u kno these things u do heavy research on it??

Mluv said:
Thanks bro u cold on knowing this information for iPhone how u kno these things u do heavy research on it??

Lol..I just love the iPhone so I research stuff. I also only use my iPad to read news articles about the tech field. Youre welcome loco

What's going on I downloaded the new version for iTunes 10.5 and then when I was looking 2 download the new iOS 5 it said it will check for an update for 10/19/11 I'm currently updated to the 4.3.5 I thought the iOS 5 was coming out today I'm confused I am missing something somebody tell me what's going on?

Good thing about this build is wifi sync is working...

I'm running the GM with the new iTunes and it's weird... it will wifi sync if I plug into my Laptop that runs iTunes, but not if I go plug into a wall...

Just checked at 12:21PM EST and not available yet.

What's going on I downloaded the new version for iTunes 10.5 and then when I was looking 2 download the new iOS 5 it said it will check for an update for 10/19/11 I'm currently updated to the
4.3.5 I thought the iOS 5 was coming out today I'm confused I am missing something somebody tell me what's going on?

when I checked mine it said I was up to date, clicked it a second time and got the 5.0 update message phone is rebooting from the sync as we speak