What's new

Folders for email

AussieRosco

Reaction score
I Have an iPhone5 and my wife an iPhone5c
We both have Optusnet email accounts.
We would like to add some folders so we can file emails we wish to keep, but we can't see how to do it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards.
AussieRosco

may be the service is given with the email account it self. you can create separate folders within the email. hope this helps.

I Have an iPhone5 and my wife an iPhone5c We both have Optusnet email accounts. We would like to add some folders so we can file emails we wish to keep, but we can't see how to do it. Any help would be appreciated. Regards. AussieRosco
Is Optusnet a POP account? If so, they're not great for managing email accounts. An IMAP account would be better. Gmail works great. But try backing up to your account, tap on the address, then hit the edit button at the top. Scroll down to the bottom and tap "new mailbox". Enter your folder name. Tap save at the top. I'm not familiar with Optusnet. It may be set up as POP. You may have to set up IMAP through manual set up. If the Mods allow this link, it may be helpful.
http://optus.custhelp.com/app/answe...2LzEvdGltZS8xMzg5NzY1MTI4L3NpZC9LdTEzenBLbA==

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Thanks guys I'll give those tips a chance
Regards