What's new

First Cell Phone Ever

Reaction score
Yup... I've always sworn them off. My wife had the first gen iPhone and while I thought it was neat and handy I still really had no desire for another small thing to keep from loosing and another bill to pay.

Then the 4 hit the market. It dropped my jaw. My wife got tired of me always wanting to go into the Apple store so I could fawn over the demos. Then she dropped her old one on concrete and broke it. To my surprise, a few weeks later there were two brand new 4s charging on the rack.

I'm in my late 30s. I Live in the Pacific Northwest. Many would consider me somewhat analog in a digital world but I have average to above average experience with PC's and their software via my occupation. Use PCs at home also. It's just that technogy has never ruled me. I'm not the one at work constantly sending emails to co-workers about some Excel tool or trick I just discovered.

I love the outdoors and this new phone is hand in glove for those kinds of activities.

LOF

Haha. Youre weird. In any case, youre never too old to have an iphone. Thats the great thing about them.