What's new

Fine on start up then blank screen....help??

lpool18

Reaction score
Hello

I've got a proble with my iphone 4 which I've serched the net for a resolution come up with nothing so I've come to the experts for some help...pleeaassseee??

It fine on start up. The Apple symbol comes on fine but as soon as the main screen should show, the phone goes blank. The phoen si still definitely on as I can receive phone calls and email notifications but I just can't see the menue screen at all. I have thought that it may be the lcd screen itself but if this showing the apple symbol on start up and the circle symbol on shut down I'm not if the lcd is the problem.

Anyone with any ideas on this??

Thanks

Hello

I've got a proble with my iphone 4 which I've serched the net for a resolution come up with nothing so I've come to the experts for some help...pleeaassseee??

It fine on start up. The Apple symbol comes on fine but as soon as the main screen should show, the phone goes blank. The phoen si still definitely on as I can receive phone calls and email notifications but I just can't see the menue screen at all. I have thought that it may be the lcd screen itself but if this showing the apple symbol on start up and the circle symbol on shut down I'm not if the lcd is the problem.

Anyone with any ideas on this??

Thanks

Kind of hard for me to say what's going on. It sounds like the exact same thing that happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I went to change batteries in my thermostat (home heater). I did and the display failed to come back. I could still get it to work but without a display......

I ended up buying a new thermostat but we are talking about a phone here. First, did you try a hard reboot? Hold the home key and top button down until the apple appears. To be honest that probably won't work but you have to start somewhere.

If that fails then hopefully you have done a back up of your OS. Try to refresh your phone.

Outside of that I don't know what else to tell you other then negative things so try that and let us know what happens. Maybe somebody who actually experienced this will come by but it's Thanksgiving weekend and I've noticed the really smart members have popped in for short periods only. Be patient.