What's new

Finding a tweak

Status
Not open for further replies.

weijian1010

Reaction score
The tweak is similar to a bot. For example you are playing clash of clans you've collected coins elixir and .etc, you only need do it once then somehow the tweak will redo everything you did earlier in a certain time or whenever you activate it.

Is it possible? Yes you can probably create a macro that does so. Is it practical? Not unless you carry a USB cable or a battery pack with you at all times. CoC requires an active internet connection to play or manage, and you'll also need to install something like Background Manager to keep it running even after the app is closed or the phone is placed in sleep mode, which will significantly drain your battery by demanding resources as well as data/wifi. If you were to run the macro every time by first opening CoC, then applying the maco, you may as well just tap on your resources manually.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk Pro

I remember it, I'm not sure if it's compatible with iOS 7 but there is indeed a tweak that lets you do this. Basically you'd run the tweak click on some record button and then it would just record all the touches you'd make, once you're done you can deactivate it and then you can run all what you did with one simple touch on your recording

I remember it, I'm not sure if it's compatible with iOS 7 but there is indeed a tweak that lets you do this. Basically you'd run the tweak click on some record button and then it would just record all the touches you'd make, once you're done you can deactivate it and then you can run all what you did with one simple touch on your recording
What is the name of the tweak?

Last edited:
Is it possible? Yes you can probably create a macro that does so. Is it practical? Not unless you carry a USB cable or a battery pack with you at all times. CoC requires an active internet connection to play or manage, and you'll also need to install something like Background Manager to keep it running even after the app is closed or the phone is placed in sleep mode, which will significantly drain your battery by demanding resources as well as data/wifi. If you were to run the macro every time by first opening CoC, then applying the maco, you may as well just tap on your resources manually.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk Pro
Im not asking whether it is practical or not nor anything related. Im asking what is the tweak name thats it please understand the question before you answer

Im not asking whether it is practical or not nor anything related. Im asking what is the tweak name thats it please understand the question before you answer

Sorry, next time I'll include a single word answer to resolve all solutions on this forum. Thanks for the advice.

Here's what you're looking for.

This thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.