What's new

Finally u can delete photos in photostream

xplod566

Reaction score
Ifinally apple decided to keep an option S delete photos in photo stream.i was checking the. Logs when I saw that it will be available in the. Ext iOS update.r u guys exited as I am???

I can't understand why we don't have this option for any photo. This is just stupid on Apples part.

iOS 5.1 update will have the delete photos in Photo Stream. This update is currently in Beta stage (Beta 2). One note if delete is done in 5.1 to photos taken by a 5.1 device they will also be deleted from any synced devices automatically. If photos were taken by 5.0 delete will need to be done manually at each device.

Does anyone know of they are also going to fix it so that when you move a pic from camera roll into an album it is actually moved and doesn't stay in the camera roll? I HATE that!

iOS 5.1 update will have the delete photos in Photo Stream. This update is currently in Beta stage (Beta 2). One note if delete is done in 5.1 to photos taken by a 5.1 device they will also be deleted from any synced devices automatically. If photos were taken by 5.0 delete will need to be done manually at each device.

We should have the option of deleting ANY photo from ANY album on the Iphone/Ipad. Why we don't is just plain stupid.