What's new

Fidme, a good way to gather your loyalty cards on your mobile...

FidMe

Reaction score
FidMe : New version !
All your loyalty cards gathered on your mobile !

PRESS RELEASE

FidMe allows you to save all your loyalty cards on your mobile, using the camera as a scanner. Then, simply show your mobile in store for checkout, and voilà !

To satisfy the growing community of FidMe users with their needs, FidMe changes its look and launches today its new version (2.1), still FREE and WITH NO ADS for iPhone and Android (and still v2.0 for Samsung Bada, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and Java) !

NEW FEATURES

By popular demand, several features have been developed:

FidMe changes its look and becomes customizable,
Alphabetical cards sorting has been improved,
All barcode types are compatible,
Discount cards are now accepted,
FidMe is available in Spanish (besides French and English) !

And many other improvements and optimizations !

FIGURES

Launched in december 2010
More than 400 000 users !
More than 1300 loyalty cards for 20 countries
More than 1 500 000 dematerialized loyalty cards :That is 6 tons of plastic (an elephant) saved !
High ranked on Appstores France, Belgium and Luxembourg from launching
In the favourites of Ovi Store Nokia, Windows Market Place and Samsung Apps

Hello everybody !

FidMe, the app that let you gather all your loyalty cards in your mobile changes its look !

The FidMe team is proud to present you the new website dedicated to the application FidMe, already available on fidme.com !

Don’t hesitate to send us your feedbacks ! :)

I just checked it out. Nice app. I like the design of the app but i don't like the app icon.

Thank you !

If there are missing cards for some countries, don't hesitate to send us pics (front and back) of your cards to help us to fill the database :)

If you have any suggestion or any question about FidMe, just ask them and i'll answer here ! :)

FidMe said:
Thank you !

If there are missing cards for some countries, don't hesitate to send us pics (front and back) of your cards to help us to fill the database :)

If you have any suggestion or any question about FidMe, just ask them and i'll answer here ! :)

I'm in the U.S. The app found all of the cards that I have but I have to manually add them since I threw the actual card away. If there was a way to sync from keyring, everything would be ok

wow great app
400 000 users
i wish i can get that many users on my app
any tips?

FidMe said:
Thank you !

I'm in the U.S. The app found all of the cards that I have but I have to manually add them since I threw the actual card away. If there was a way to sync from keyring, everything would be ok

There is no possibility to synchronize from another app, but we do an important work to complete the database with new cards every week, to satisfy our users

wow great app
400 000 users
i wish i can get that many users on my app
any tips?

Not really, actually it may be thanks to a useful concept !

Hello everybody,

As a member of the FidMe Team, i would like to show you the latest update of the application FidMe. If you still don’t know it, this app lets you gather all your loyalty cards in your mobile !

IconeFidMe3.png

It's finally here! Thanks to the thousands of feedback messages, criticisms, and suggestions sent by nearly one million users, FidMe changes and brings you:

✔ New skins to customize your FidMe app!
✔ Simple and advanced geolocation of shops and brands!
Sign-up for new loyalty cards by simply looking around you! Find cool new stores!
✔ Manage your account on the web at FidMe.com (store managers and shoppers)
View all your cards, create new ones, and customize them! Store managers; create your mobile loyalty card!
✔ A higher level of security (username and password required at launch)
✔ Scan the FidMe codes of your favorite stores to get your cards stamped!
✔ Never miss a good deal again with FidMe notifications!
✔ Check-ins, stamps, sponsoring…hundreds of ways to earn FidMe points!
✔ Enrich the FidMe community by suggesting loyalty cards for your favorite local shops!
✔ Smart links with the official loyalty applications of your favorite brands!

And with all this, FidMe remains FREE and WITHOUT ADS!

Don’t hesitate to go on iTunes to download this new version.

Hundreds of new shops sign-up with FidMe every week!
Everything you need to know is in your app or on fidme.com !

[Moderator edit: Removed link to developer web site, e-mail address and social networking site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Thank you,
FidMe team!

fr1d.png
fr2.png
fr6.png
fr4t.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The new FidMe update is here for iPhones with many new features among which :
  • New supported languages : Italian, Polish, Arabic
  • Graphics download optimisation
  • New splash screen
  • Multi loyalty app links

[Moderator edit: Removed link to developer web site, e-mail address and social networking site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

With the last update (3.0), FidMe (still free and with no ads) became the French leader on digital loyalty cards! 1 400 000 users adopted FidMe all around the world. 1 million more than last year, when I started this discussion!

7 000 shops have their stamp cards on FidMe or are being recorded, some in US. You will already find one of them in Los Angeles, Sandwich, Salem, Woodburn, Keizer, Fresno,… the list is growing !
Your favorite shop is not on FidMe? You can suggest adding it, from FidMe app, in the stamp cards part. Your shop will receive a notification, saying its customers are asking for it on FidMe. Then, it's very simple and totally free for professionnels to create a card.

If you have any question, any feedback, don't hesitate, I will answer here. Yours feedbacks help us improving FidMe!

FidMe team

Hello everybody,

As you may know I am in charge of FidMe community management. FidMe is a totally free app and we just released new version! Free and no ad (hard to do but we still keep it that way) both for users and shops, FidMe gather today over 3000 loyalty programs and thousands from shops all over the world!

This new version has been improved thanks to your feedback and includes new features you were waiting for!

- Connect your loyalty program directly from FidMe: live display of points balance, access to coupons, account details.
- Passbook connexion. You can now push your coupons and local shops gifts into the Apple wallet : no longer miss any single offer!
- An advanced notification center: select and receive offers only from the retailers you chose.
- Simple and advanced geolocation, to find easily new retailers and shops around you.
- Display all the stampcards for shops around you and chose the ones you prefer.
- 4 more languages: Swedish, Finnish, Dutch and Portuguese. 14 available languages !

Discover FidMe features on fidme.com and in 3min video:
Go in your application store to download these new FidMe features!

Don’t hesitate to tell me what you think of it, and for any question, your feedback is more than welcome ! Thank you!