What's new

Few Iphone Questions

averys

Reaction score
Hello,
I would really like to buy an iphone, but I am on a limited budget. The max I can pay is 150 bucks for the phone and 45 for service. What are my best options for places to buy phone, and service to choose?

Thanks,
Avery

It depends on where you are. Most major carriers in the United States will offer an iPhone 4 for free under a 2-year contract, $100 for an iPhone 4S under a 2-year contract, and $199 for an iPhone 5 under a 2-year contract. The prices are subject to change within the next quarter with the release of the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C, meaning your 4S and 5 prices will drop as the new phone is pushed out. You can either wait til then, or grab a 4S now.

Service again would depend on your location. Europe has an abundance of pay-as-you-go or low flat rate plans that fits your price plan. In the US, on a budget of $45, you'd have to shop for prepaid services. And with prepaid services, you won't be able to get the phone at the discounted price since you're not on a 2-year contract, and single smartphone bills are at least $70 with or without unlimited talk, text, data.

In short, that budget's not do-able unless you're willing to finance the device or bump up your monthly usage fee