What's new

Features Wishlist

Father

Reaction score
Always have this hope that they have at least one guy from the iThinkTank that looks at forums for recommendations on how to improve the iOS devices. So if you're reading this, here's my iBucketList

1.) make it easier to switch between wifi and cell data. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab at work and one of the nice things is the slide down has a wifi on/off button right there. No need to switch from and app, go into the settings, and into the wifi to turn...
2. Delete default apps!! Why is this such an issue? I hate that bookshelf app taking up a valuable spot especially since I can't even be dumped into a folder.
3. Customize the slide down menu to add quick buttons. It would be co to side slide from the weather to another bar that would have wifi off, airplane mode, etc.
4. More of a tweak but when in lansdscape view and you double tape to the multitasking bar, have that display in lansdscape.
5. Remove wallpaper. Have a color pallet to pick from. Once you pick a picture you have to upload a single color background to get rid of it. Unless there's a trick I don't know.
6. Quick task bar need an "Shut Down All" button off the the left or something.
7. Merge or smart contacts. I hate how I have some number show up and some don't. And if I switch to view all I get duplicates of a ton of contacts.
8. Built in password safe app.

That's off the top of my head...