What's new

Factory unlocked iPhone 6

tonyo1242

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a factory unlocked iPhone 6 64gb that can be used in the Bahamas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where I can find a factory unlocked iPhone 6 64gb that can be used in the Bahamas?

It depends on where you live. In Canada, any iPhone purchased directly from the Apple online store is factory unlocked.

I live in the Bahamas

The US Apple Store offers the T-Mobile iPhone 6, which is without contract. There are rumours that it works without activation with any SIM card, others say that it has to be unlocked by T-Mobile and used for 40 days, before it's possible to unlock it.

Yes I hear that also..... The only part I don't like about that is the fact that I would have to wait for at least a month before It can be unlocked.

The US Apple Store offers the T-Mobile iPhone 6, which is without contract. There are rumours that it works without activation with any SIM card, others say that it has to be unlocked by T-Mobile and used for 40 days, before it's possible to unlock it.

It takes time and the service is also not smooth and fast..

Ok thank u.....any other suggestions?

Ok thank u.....any other suggestions?

Do you have any family or friends in countries that sell unlocked iPhones where you could send them the money and have them purchase the iPhone and send it to you?

I only have family in the U S