What's new

Help!!!!!!! on a unlocking service for my Iphone 4s Verzion 6.0

mcarey242

Reaction score
Guys i really need your help on an the online unlocking services for iphone 4s verzion 6.0 unlock for any international carriers. I'm in the Bahamas and i would like to know what websites should I use to unlock my iphone 4s verzion ios 6, so that i can use in the Bahamas. Other let me know which other methods should be used or if i should downgrade to 5.1.1 and use the SAM method.

You can't downgrade on the 4S yet. There are only 2 ways to unlock the 4S at the moment, an IMEI factory unlock or a Gevey SIM. Get the Gevey for the 4S for GSM networks since there aren't any CDMA networks outside of the US really. ApplenBerry.com is a trusted site for buying Gevey. You can buy IMEIs from eBay but is costly, and Geveys there are up to you since its wholesale sellers. However if your carrier is from the US or if your carrier permits, you can call them up or a free or 10-20$ unlock for your iPhone. I know Verizon and AT&T does it for free as long as you meet their requirements

Yes. Only the GSM for ios 6 supports it. Check it out on the ApplenBerry site under iPhone unlock.

So i bought the Gevey Ultra S package for the GSM+CDMA iphone 4s, I found a way to downgrade on youtube by using Tinyumbrella and Redsnow.

Downgrading on the 4S?

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If you still have the ShSH BLobs of 5.1.1 if you have them saved you can downgrade but i dont remember saving my blobs.
But do you think Gevey AIO can work for my Verzion phone on ios 6

As far as I know, the 4S can't be downgraded with or without blobs. You can re-restore from iOS 5 to iOS 5, but downgrading is not possible. You can on A4 devices with blobs but not possible with the 4S atm.