What's new

Factory Unlock my new Iphone 4S bought in Sweden

nvsudheer

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

Jst got my iphone 4s 2 days back through my friend from Sweden. Basically i belong to INDIA. and the carrier is Halebop. Now i want this phone to be factory unlocked but the mobile shops near me are not able to find this carrier to unlock. can you please help me which website will provide necessary info and how much it will cost?

nvsudheer said:
Hello Friends,

Jst got my iphone 4s 2 days back through my friend from Sweden. Basically i belong to INDIA. and the carrier is Halebop. Now i want this phone to be factory unlocked but the mobile shops near me are not able to find this carrier to unlock. can you please help me which website will provide necessary info and how much it will cost?

If Halebop won't unlock from their service... the only other option is to use a recently released hardware unlock. It's called the Gevey Ultra S Sim Interposer. It relies on what baseband your 4S is running. On your phone... go to Settings.. General.. About... and tell us what's next to "Modem Firmware." Then we'll know what route to take.

Hello Friends,Jst got my iphone 4s 2 days back through my friend from Sweden. Basically i belong to INDIA. and the carrier is Halebop. Now i want this phone to be factory unlocked but the mobile shops near me are not able to find this carrier to unlock. can you please help me which website will provide necessary info and how much it will cost?
I've got my iPhones from US & got them all unlocked via the R-SIM.Get it in INDIA
Moderation Notice​: This post has been edited by iPF staff in accordance with our Forum Rules. Advertising items you have for sale is not allowed. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
you can try with third party unlocking service called ***** provide them with your IMEI number and get your iPhone 4S remote unlocked...

Last edited by a moderator: