What's new

FACETIME Waiting for Acivation error

tomthumb

Reaction score
i have an iphone 4. when i got it home, facetime did not show the error waiting for activation. then i sent the phone to be refreshed after i had a frozen screen... the shop had the unlocking and jailbreaking done for me again...and now the error is here.. WAITING FOR ACTIVATION under the facetime option in the phone settings..

tried every possible solution on the net.... doesnt work...!!

any solutions here??

before i got the same problem... now i fix it :D..... dont know if will works in any country.... is your phone a post paid??? , here in philippines mine is a prepaid phone , we advice the carrier to have load for the phone because if the first sim are inserted to the phone it make an sms to the apple server to register the sim and reboot the phone and a minute it will activate :D

If you guys are using unlocked iPhone's, it can be difficult to impossible to enable FaceTime. I couldn't when I was using a Gevey unlocked iPhone 4 on T-Mobile

Your going to restore the phone with a preserved baseband and install a AT&T sim card to activate it to get it working or just use your apple Id of your on ios 5. Might I suggest swapping over to straight talk :) I came from tmobile and never had to worry about an unlocked iPhone or gevey again. You can stick you sim in any AT&T phone out of the box and it will work and you can transfer your number over. It's only 15 for the sim and 45 for the minutes and you get rreal 3G data speeds!! I kept running into issues and now I'm happy and would never go back.