What's new

FaceTime question

opstat

Reaction score
My wife has an iPhone 4 on the Verizon network. I serve as her technical adviser and have updated the phone to OS5. I have noticed that her phone is missing the screen icon for FaceTime. Can someone advise me on how to place the FaceTime icon on her screen? We have successfully made FaceTime calls using my iPod Touch and her iPhone 4. Thank you very much for your help.​

In iOS 5+ there isn't a FaceTime icon. To place a FaceTime call go to the contact list and select whom you're wanting to make a FaceTime call to... then press "FaceTime" from there.

In iOS 5+ there isn't a FaceTime icon. To place a FaceTime call go to the contact list and select whom you're wanting to make a FaceTime call to... then press "FaceTime" from there.

+1 and if the facetime icon isnt there go into settings and turn it on.

Right... but it's not an "icon" that shows up on your springboard. That could be a little confusing to some....

Yeah your right its not an icon just so i dont confuse anyone what i meant was if facetime doesn't show in the contact you can go into settings and turn it on. Sorry should have explained it better.

for the zillionth time, there is no FaceTime icon for iphone because as long as it is turned on in settings, it is built into the phone app.