FaceTime Fun

Haha. Isnt it one of those meet random ppl on facetime apps that just went south like everything usually does and became a "pick up" app?
 
Haha. Isnt it one of those meet random ppl on facetime apps that just went south like everything usually does and became a "pick up" app?

Lol if that's the case I'll actually give it a shot
I love meeting new people using a piece of technology
 
I went to register and it just reloads the log in page. So I couldn't register. Is this like chat roulette ? If so can't wait to sign up! Comedy !
 
have been looking for something like this for a longggg time. Now I can FINALLY test out the FaceTime feature of my phone. FTFUN FTW!
 
be careful I signed up noticed it was mostly guy's in other countries yet still thought cool. Never tried it but since I signed up it put my link out there and last night while surfing this forum my face time goes off so I think what the heck I'll try it out and it is a guy playing with himself needless to say it is perverts like him that ruins technology my only time to face time was not even 1 second and makes me wish I never reached out to try the site
 
My face time is dogy. , it's saying connect to a wifi!!! To get face time , but this is an I phone I'm using so shunt need to, as we all kno unbuilt wifi, that's the whole point, plz help
 
be careful I signed up noticed it was mostly guy's in other countries yet still thought cool. Never tried it but since I signed up it put my link out there and last night while surfing this forum my face time goes off so I think what the heck I'll try it out and it is a guy playing with himself needless to say it is perverts like him that ruins technology my only time to face time was not even 1 second and makes me wish I never reached out to try the site

Ahahah. I knew it is another stupid website for maniacs.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top