What's new

Facetime and Imessage wont work

markdavid

Reaction score
I recently updated my IPhone 4 to 6.0.1 now my face time and iMessages and who knows what else won't work please help!

It would replace the software. The new software might have some bugs that havent been worked out yet

iOS 6 in my opinion one of the best ios for FaceTime and iMessages because it's so well integrated. And downgrading does not solve all issues. If this was a case of a 4s instead of a 4, then the op would be screwed since the 4s is not downgradable.

Both iMessage and FaceTime are on in options buti can't send or recive either

I'm also having trouble with my notification I'm not being alerted when I have messages and

willerz2 said:
Define "Won't work"

I'm also having trouble with my notification I'm not being alerted when I have messages and

At any point did it work after updating? Or was it after updating that made it notmwork

willerz2 said:
At any point did it work after updating? Or was it after updating that made it notmwork

It was working before I jailbroke it then after I jailbroke it iMessage and FaceTime stopped working so I restored it and updated it to 6.0.1 and turned on iMessage and FaceTime in settings but they still won't work.