What's new

Facebook update

OP
ysaif.bh

ysaif.bh

Reaction score
Chris951 said:
Oh hey OP, I love your av pic. Gt500 so sick!

Sent from my Sprint iPhone 4

Man it's a monster I'm in love with this car coz the 2013 is coming to 650 BHP!

Chris951

Reaction score
Yup! Do you own it or just love it lol? I've driven a few when I worked for ford. Got to drive a black with flat black stripes gt500KR with ~500 miles twice. It was a straight up animal. Also got to drive a ford gt ONCE because the customer liked me haha. You can't even imagine how scared I was of hitting a speed bump or something wrong. I had so many eyes on me lol. Also got to sit in a sonic blue 2011 750hp super snake once. oh man I miss that job. It was so cool getting to whip around stangs and big super duty's all day

Sent from my cellular device

Last edited:
OP
ysaif.bh

ysaif.bh

Reaction score
Chris951 said:
Yup! Do you own it or just love it lol? I've driven a few when I worked for ford. Got to drive a black with flat black stripes gt500KR with ~500 miles twice. It was a straight up animal. Also got to drive a ford gt ONCE because the customer liked me haha. You can't even imagine how scared I was of hitting a speed bump or something wrong. I had so many eyes on me lol. Also got to sit in a sonic blue 2011 750hp super snake once. oh man I miss that job. It was so cool getting to whip around stangs and big super duty's all day

Sent from my cellular device

I'm having a normal Gt now didn't own that YET I was mostly into corvettes c5, c6, ZO6 and I just changed my taste :)

Most reactions

Latest posts