What's new

Facebook update

ysaif.bh

Reaction score
Im facing problem with my Facebook application it never gets updated even when in getting the notification , to do that I have to log out than in again ! And the groups again user notification but can't see the update .
Is it just with me or it's with everyone ? And what's the solution guys.

Joliver said:
Do you have push notifications turned off?

It's on already butane I'm getting notification but I can't see the update!

chiragaegis said:
Everyone on my friends list, including myself, absolutely hate it. There was nothing wrong with the old Facebook. He keeps trying to change things that don’t need to be changed. He’s becoming Tom of Myspace– adding too many things and changing things unnecessarily.

I'm almost sure that facebook app on iPhone is one of the worst applications I used!

I don't even have an FB account anymore....on the count of the new privacy policy.

Uninstall and reinstall. The Facebook app does really suck. I hate it but I still use it because I hate doing it on the browser. I would delete my account but like keeping in touch with all my friends

Sent from my Sprint iPhone 4

I don't even have an FB account anymore....on the count of the new privacy policy.

All u have to do is manually set everything to what every audience audience sees. For example, I set everything so only friends can see my stuff. Everyone else can't see anything.

Chris951 said:
All u have to do is manually set everything to what every audience audience sees. For example, I set everything so only friends can see my stuff. Everyone else can't see anything.

I am aware of that but that is irrelevant to why I font agree with the new policy.

I am aware of that but that is irrelevant to why I font agree with the new policy.

What's so bad about the new policy? Millions of people use Facebook with no issues as long as you secure your account and adjust the privacy settings after agreeing.

Chris951 said:
What's so bad about the new policy? Millions of people use Facebook with no issues as long as you secure your account and adjust the privacy settings after agreeing.

Yeah man...of coarse millions of people use FB with no problems.

And having a "secure" account has nothing to do with it. In a way. It's not like I'm afraid to new policy will allow people to access my account.

It's the principle of the matter. Nothing has changed...except the agreement that up must agree with...the one that I do NOT agree with...

That is all it is...I don't agree with the new policy...plain and simple..nothing more...nothing less.

First of all, they change the name of the document from "Privacy Policy" to "Data Use Policy". That basically says enough rite there.

The new Facebook policy clearly states that they won’t allow any misuse of private information but they’re definitely opening the gates a little wider.

The information is just a bit easier to access. No...not for other FB users...for "developers of games". Yeah man,,...the security settings you cabaret in FB have absolutely no effect...it's designed specifically so developers can "target" specific users to better suggest games...like the ones that your closest friends play for example.

Other changes include a lessening of responsibility for click fraud in section 11. It used to state “We do, however, have systems that detect and filter certain suspicious click activity.” The new phrasing is “We have systems that attempt to detect and filter certain click activity.” Attempt, instead of “we do” and they removed suspicious. I don't like that. It may not seem a bit deal...and it probably is not...but as I said....it's the principle of the matter. I'm not the only person that deleted account because if the new policy...thousands I'd people have done the same I'm sure.

see these changes as Facebook coming clean about the facts really(I know..who would have thought). They are in the data business and by using their free service, you’re giving them the right to use your data. It’s as simple as that.

Ahh well I can see your side of it and I understand where you're coming from. I keep my personal info to a minimum anyways because my ex is a psycho stalker lol. Like i only hsve the state i live in, my gender, and my relationship status. So the policy doesn't really bother me.

Chris951 said:
Ahh well I can see your side of it and I understand where you're coming from. I keep my personal info to a minimum anyways because my ex is a psycho stalker lol. Like i only hsve the state i live in, my gender, and my relationship status. So the policy doesn't really bother me.

Clearly understandable.....I guess I'm just a principle guy.lol.

Clearly understandable.....I guess I'm just a principle guy.lol.

Whatever floats your boat man lol. I would probably delete mine too but all my friends are in Arizona so I like keeping in touch on there. Especially because not all of them have phones... Poor sob's lol

Its just not you my friend the Facebook app really does suck. I get notifications from Facebook when it wants to send them. I think its one of the worst apps i use on a daily basis so dont worry your not the only one who has problems with the app..