What's new

Facebook app help please

topgun80

Reaction score
When browsing Facebook and I find a photo I like, i touch the pic and the option comes up "save photo". I touch that option and it goes away as if it did what it was suppoed to do but I can't find the photo in my camera roll. Where do they go? Thanks.

Is there anyway to add a photo to a comment to somebodys post? Thanks again.

No. Only posting to their walls or your own.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

They should save right to your camera roll. That's what mine does.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

I guess my iphone is broke then because it doesn't save them ANYWHERE that I can find.

I guess my iphone is broke then because it doesn't save them ANYWHERE that I can find.

Delete the Facebook app and install it again. It sounds like it doesn't have access to your photos, but it's not asking you for access either.

You can also go into the settings for Facebook and allow access to photos. That would be a lot easier.

You can also go into the settings for Facebook and allow access to photos. That would be a lot easier.

You can certainly try this, but if the setting is off, FB will ask for access. It sounds more like the app preferences are corrupt.

Deleting and reloading fixed it but I think going into iPhone settings and enabling photo access for Facebook might have worked also. Thanks to all.