What's new

Extended Battery (not extended battery case)

That is cool, less bulk is nice, but i carry a lot of stuff as it is anyways so one more battery pack like the new trent/anker/ravpower doesn't bother me. Maybe I should get both, the attachment case + power bank?

These look really nice and it was one that i considered before getting my ravpower one. Mophie was just too pricey for me =(

IMHO, it's up to your use and preference. I stuck with Mophie because their white case wasn't matte, so it wouldn't get dirty easily. Plus, they do have a nice capacity for their powerstations, and I did get a corporate discount for them. But if you're interested in another brand, I would recommend the XtremeMac as well. I do like the kickstand feature for one of their cases :)

IMHO, it's up to your use and preference. I stuck with Mophie because their white case wasn't matte, so it wouldn't get dirty easily. Plus, they do have a nice capacity for their powerstations, and I did get a corporate discount for them. But if you're interested in another brand, I would recommend the XtremeMac as well. I do like the kickstand feature for one of their cases :)

Indeed and so far the rav has been working great for me. Nice you were able to get a discount on it, but of course not everyone is as lucky. I just checked out xtrememac's site and their docking stations look really nice. I have a few apple products and think this would be perfect to organize. Anyone else out there who may know of other docking stations like this?

Im using Pebble 5000mha external batery. Its awsome, smaller thne 4s and i can charge it several times.