What's new

Excited for tomorrow! Getting my Beats Pro's!!

They are no good for me because they dont have flat frequency response. I have AKG K702 that go for between 300-500usd depending on where you get them.

I use Sony Professional Studio Monitor MDR-7506 which Sony and reviewers claim that it is flat response. I bought it for about $150CAD and it sounds great.

They are no good for me because they dont have flat frequency response. I have AKG K702 that go for between 300-500usd depending on where you get them.

Flat frequency response? Like low range frequency?

Well Beats claim the Pro's are the best for their price range because they offer a wide frequency that can touch on every note/beat and I just love the 2 headphone jacks :) so I can listen to my music with one and if friend wants to listen he can plug his in to mine :D

and I've lost interest in Sony audio equipment.
For me, they've been starting to suck these recent years. Like the Sony XPlodes.
I would rather get some Klipsche S4's or some 100 dollar Sennheisser because I know they are dedicated Audio companys who only make audio equipment.

You would probably enjoy those headphones more than the flat ones I use tbh. The just aren't good for me because I am an audio engineer and they color the sound too much. That's all I'm saying.

Thank you UPS!
amazing headphones

I'm hearing things in my music that I've never heard before lool
very shark & the bass isn't so much that it'll drive you nuts

I was considering buying them as well. Until I tested them out. While the are AMAZING. The 300$ price tag is just ridiculous. I have a touch screen DVD player for my car stereo that was comparable in price. So. I think I will wait for the price to come down 100$ I would pay 200 $ for em and that is my ceiling. Great score though. Where's the picks or it didn't happen. ;)

They look nice! For musicians out there like my friend who DJs would want one for sure. Thanks for the share.

I was considering buying them as well. Until I tested them out. While the are AMAZING. The 300$ price tag is just ridiculous. I have a touch screen DVD player for my car stereo that was comparable in price. So. I think I will wait for the price to come down 100$ I would pay 200 $ for em and that is my ceiling. Great score though. Where's the picks or it didn't happen. ;)

Lol kk :)
I'll take pics with my iPhone also :D

I have the Klipsch s4 really nice for $99. Just not worth the money IMO to spend more on earbuds.

I have the Klipsch s4 really nice for $99. Just not worth the money IMO to spend more on earbuds.

Yeah I actually used to have the S4's, they're pretty good.
but I was mainly deciding on whether I should get the Monster Turbines or the Pro's
but the pro's just looked too sexy and I couldn't resist haha

piXXX :)

Attachments

• $0de0e033.jpg
    $0de0e033.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 419
  • $c8882f16.jpg
    $c8882f16.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 436
They are sweet! Now you look all serious about music and stuff ! :) lol!